YouTube Live Stream

Friday, January 2, 2015

Retro Forward plays A Game of Thrones:Iron from Ice Episode 1


Video contains a full play of  Iron from Ice (spoilers)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 Iron from Ice review:

First off I have to say I have seen a total of 4 Episodes of Game of Thrones. Going into this game I was expecting to be lost from a continuity perspective. I can say that Telltale has done an excellent job if you are not up to date on the show, I never felt completely lost or overwhelmed while playing. 

Game of Thrones: Iron from Ice is a point-and-click adventure game made by Telltale Games. Iron from Ice is the first of a six episode story arc, where every choice you make in the game influences  how the other episodes play out. This is great and something I love about the Telltale games. After completing my first run of the game I was tempted to go back and try out the different possibilities to see what changes with the story. 

If you have played any of the previous Telltale games you pretty much know what to expect from the look. I will say that the cell shaded graphics look amazing and character models are spot on. Voice acting is top notch, with an amazing sound track by composer Jared Emerson-Johnson. You feel apart of this world. You care about the choices your characters make. 

I won't spoil any of the story in this write up but if you want to know more just watch my video up top for my full play through. I will say that I was really shocked by how this ended, I never would have guess the ending of the first episode. I will say as someone who isn't big on the show, I am very much looking forward to Episode 2. 

Get It! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts