YouTube Live Stream

Monday, August 24, 2015

Retro Forward Plays Zombi part 2



Welcome back for part 2 of my ongoing series of let's plays on the game Zombi. 

Zombi is a port of the WiiU game ZombiU.
I am playing the game on the PlayStation 4, Zombi is available also on XboxOne, And PC

In Part two things start to pick up as we move out of the tutorial section and into the actual meat of the game. There were more a few moments in part 2 I thought I was gone for. I'm currently still on my first character, and we are going to keep going and see how long it lasts. I will say I am very much enjoying the game, and it's definitely worth the cheap asking price for the game.  

I hope you enjoy part two, and hope you enjoy watching me freak out. 



please let me know what you think of these videos and also let me know if you prefer to see comments on the stream. This will allow me to maintain consistency on these videos. 


that's all for now hope you enjoy and stay tuned for part 3 coming soon. 

if you want to join me on my live streams follow me on Twitch.tv/retro_forward

-Retro Forward Dave

follow on social media on twitter, instagram, @retro_forward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts