YouTube Live Stream

Friday, August 21, 2015

Retro Forward Plays Zombi on PS4 part 1


Check out Part 1 of my Let's play of Zombi on the PlayStation 4. 
This is part 1 of an ongoing series. In part 1 I cover the tutorial, and get familiar with the game, and give my first impressions. 
Zombi is an updated port of the WiiU game, ZombiU.

Zombi is a first person survival horror game set in London, when your character dies he/she, will turn into one of the living dead, and you will start as a new character,
you will lose all your equipment and health you picked up with the previous character, until you manage to track down the location of your dead character to retrieve the "bug out bag" with all your items.



Zombi is available on PS4, XboxOne, and PC, the game features some upgrades to performance, and makes some changes to game play to account for the lack of a WiiU gamepad, over all I think this game is a great value for the cheap price tag, Visually the game doesn't look so hot, but the lighting and sound are both excellent. I will say I didn't like the tutorial section of the game, but I'm sure it's going to get better as I play more. Check back soon for Part 2!

-Retro Forward Dave
follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Twitch.tv @retro_forward
on facebook.com/retroforwardgaming


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts