YouTube Live Stream

Monday, August 31, 2015

Retro Forward Plays Mega Man 2, (Mega Man legacy collection PS4)


Mega Man Legacy Collection was released recently, and being a huge fan of the Mega Man games, I decided to check it out!
Legacy Collection gathers all the classing 8-bit Mega Man games that were released on the Nintendo Entertainment System, these are perfect ports of the games, with loads of extras, and options. The Collection was released on the PlayStation 4, and XboxOne, includes the first six Mega Man games. with bonus artwork, and all the music from the games. 

For my let's play I chose one of my favorites in the series!
I really love how this game looks and plays on modern consoles, and is priced really well especially for the quality of the games. Any fan of the Mega Man games should pick this collection as well as anyone who appreciates retro gaming. 

So check out Part 1 of my let's play of Mega Man 2 below!


Check back for more let's play goodness!

-Retro Forward Dave
follow me on social media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts