YouTube Live Stream

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Retro Forward recent pick ups #1


Check out my First Pick up Video!


Hi Everyone! Welcome back to retroforward.com , I have started something new, I thought it would be fun to make a pick ups video! I over the last while picked up some really great retro games. The games in this video are from the Original PlayStation, Nintendo Entertainment System, and the Original Xbox. 

The majority of the PS1, games I picked up are considered rare, and are highly collectible. 
Following games included in this video:
1: Skullmonkeys
2: Valkyrie Profile
3: Spyro Collectors edition
4: Intelligent Cube
5: Mega Man Legends 1 & 2

The following Original Xbox games are also uncommon/rare:
1: Panzer Dragoon Orta
2: Fallout Brotherhood of Steel
3: Marvel Vs Capcom 2

NES games:
1. Paperboy 2
2. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
3. Balloon Fight
4. Street Fighter 2010
5. 1942 & 1943

Let me know what you think of the pick ups in this video! 
Thanks for watching!

-Retro Forward Dave 

follow me on twitter, facebook, and twitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts