YouTube Live Stream

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Worst video games in my collection!



Welcome back fellow readers! 


The following video is a list of some of the worst video games in my collection. For the record I'm only talking games that I own the physical copy of.  Enjoy the video and let me know what some of the worst games you have in your collections. 



The following games in this video include:
1. Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust on the PlayStation 3
2. Barbie Horse Adventure Wilde Horse Rescue on the Xbox
3. Lester the Unlikely on the Super Nintendo
4. Rocketeer on the Super Nintendo
5. The Simpsons Escape from Camp Deadly on the Nintendo GameBoy
6. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on the Nintendo Entertainment System
7. Wall Street Kid on the Nintendo Entertainment System

Now I'm not saying these are the worst games ever made, they are just some of the worst games I have in my collection. 

Enjoy the video and please comment and share!

As always Retro Forward!

-Retro Forward Dave

follow me on twitter , Facebook , and twitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts