YouTube Live Stream

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Retro Forward Pick ups #2 :A lot of Xbox!

Welcome back!

So this is my second pick ups video. This one is titled a lot of Xbox, I have recently found myself collecting for the original Xbox, I have to say I'm glad I got into collecting for this system. The prices on the games at the moment are super cheap in some cases like $1-$5 dollars, even some of the rarer games I have managed to pick up really cheap! The Xbox also has a lot of great exclusives, and some of the best versions of multi platform releases. 


Here is the pick ups video for your enjoyment! Please let me know what you think of these pick ups! 

Here is one pro tip for collecting for the original Xbox. Take advantage of pawn shops, normally for a retro gamer pawn shops are not worth your time, and in most cases will charge more for a game than most other places, but in the case of the Xbox, they are usually very under priced. In my case I found a few rarer games in this video that the I picked up for a couple dollars, when in most cases at a retro game shop, on an online shop, will charge 10 to 20 times more for the game. Now I'm not saying this will always be the case, but from my experience it usually pays off really well. 

I started my Xbox collection about 2 months ago and have already amassed over 50 games in my library, I am also very picky when it comes to collecting for the system, I will only pick up games complete, with only super rare game as an exception to that rule. One of the other reasons why I enjoy collecting for the original Xbox because you can buy an HD component cable that will allow for better quality video with certain games. There are even some games that  will support 720P and 1080P! Not all games will support this but it's nice to have the option when available. 

That's all for now. As always Retro Forward!


-Retro Forward Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts