YouTube Live Stream

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years! Retro Forward Plays : Rygar PS4



Happy New Years from Retro Forward!!
I decided to get up early and give a little preview of the PS4 version of Rygar on PS4. 
Rygar is a side scrolling action platfomer created by Tecmo in 1986, originally released for arcades in Japan as Warrior of Argus.
I will say Rygar runs really well on the PS4. I'm sure this would come as no surprise for a game that came out in 1986 to the arcades. My only major complaints with the game is since this is an arcade port you need to make sure you have enough Credits in order to continue but instead of just pressing "options" you need to press triangle to add credits. (something I didn't realize my first couple plays) 

In terms of graphics the game is exactly what you would want from an arcade port, everything looks amazing in all it's retro glory, The music is just as rocking as ever. If you own a PS4  and you consider yourself a "Retro Gamer" do your self a favor and pick this up for only $7.99 on PSN. 

Get It!

Cheers! R.F. Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts