YouTube Live Stream

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Plays Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition PS4


Sleeping Dogs was one of my favorite games on the PlayStation 3 so I was super pumped to finally pick up the Definitive Edition on the PS4. The PS4 version is a full 1080p and features many graphical upgrades, and a smoother frame rate, plus includes all 24 DLC packs for the game. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is also available on Xbox One, and PC.


The game is absolutely worth playing, and I actually prefer it over the Grand Theft Auto Series, both are worth playing but I loved the fighting mechanics in Sleeping Dogs over GTA. 

Here is Part 1 of my Let's Play of the game. I even found a few glitches in this video one of them being an awesome bus sling shot. If you don't know what I mean by that tune into 40:25 of the video and watch the 5 minutes of the bus section to see the crazy glitches.

I will be posting more of the Sleeping Dogs let's plays on here but also follow on Twitch to see it live and to be a part of our chat. 

give us a follow.
-Retro Forward Dave. Find me on twitter @retro_forward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts