YouTube Live Stream

Monday, May 11, 2015

New PlayStation games for May 12th 2015

Well Tuesday is almost here and for us North American PlayStation gamers that means new game day!
I have put together the list of what games will be coming out and commented on the ones I'm personally excited to check out.

PlayStation games for May 12th 2015

Arcade Archives Double Dragon: (PS4) Arcade Archives have been on a roll coming out more games which so far, I have enjoyed the current 3 arcade classics they brought to the PS4, so I'm hoping to see another arcade perfect port of the original Double Dragon. Before this release the best version we had to play at home was on the Sega Master System ( which I own and recommend ). Expect a full review from us on this classic.

Arcania: The Complete Tale: (PS4)

Breach & Clear:(PSVita)

Color Guardians:(PS4,PSVita) cross-buy

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster: Square has been quiet about this release on the PS4 so it leaves me to question what more they did from the PS3 and Vita release, I'm guessing just a better frame rate with this version but still if you haven't picked up either the PS3, or Vita copy, I will recomened checking this one out.

The Last Of Us: Left Behind :(PS4,PS3) This is another one I missed out on, since it is now on the PS4, I'll be willing to check this one out, I really enjoyed the Last Of Us, so with out question this will be a must buy.

Lost Orbit:(PS4)

Nom Nom Galaxy:(PS4)

Project Cars:(PS4) Project Cars looks excellent and is definitely a game worth checking out if you are a fan of racing simulators, since it will be a wait for Grand Turismo, this will easily fill the void, and possibly wash away the bad taste of Drive Club.

Schrodinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark:(PS4) Awesome name, and is a puzzle platform game that is all...

Toren:(PS4)

Ultratron:(PS4,PS3,PSVita) Cross-buy This is my kind of game, arcade style gameplay, twin-stick arena shooter, expect a full review of this game in the near future.


Well there you have it! A lot of games are out tomorrow, what will you be playing? Let us know in the comments below. Also if you seen anything you want us to review let us know.

As always follow me on twitter @retro_forward
and be sure to read some of the older posts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts