YouTube Live Stream

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Game of Thrones Episode 2 Lost Lords Review

Part 1 of Lost Lords 

The Game of Thrones Episode 2 Lost Lords is pretty lack luster compared to the first episode, Is it bad? No not at all it still has some excellent moments but in terms of progressing the story Lost Lords doesn't do to much. Even the action in this episode feels a little tacked on just to make things "exciting". 
Game play is virtually the same as in episode 1, characters are very responsive, and the quick time events don't feel to intrusive when they happen. It helps to provide a sense of urgency. The acting in Lost Lords is still excellent provided the weakness of the story in this episode. The sound and music feel just like watching the show at times. Visually I still enjoy the look, but I feel like more could be done on modern consoles and PC. 

Like my review for the first episode I won't spoil the story for you. But I have posted my Game play for it, if you want to just take a peek, or sit through and enjoy the choices I made. I will say that some of my favorite parts in this episode is watching my characters die by failing to hit the right buttons for the quick time events. This did lead to some laugh out loud moments for sure, but if you are trying to play this game seriously and flawlessly you may be a little underwhelmed.

Lost lords part 2

I will also like to point out that I am not a die-hard Game of Thrones fan, I have seen a total of 5 episodes in the series. One thing I will commend Telltale games on is they make this very easy for people like me to get into the game and just enjoy the story with out feeling overwhelmed by not following the Show. 
Game of Thrones Episode 2 Lost Lords, is something I would recommend if you are a big Game of Thrones fan, or if you are like myself a fan of of Telltale games. I am actually looking forward to episode 3, hopefully we get something a little more exciting. Definitely play Lost Lords if you have already played through Iron from Ice. 


It's OKAY

6/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts