YouTube Live Stream

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Retro Forward Pick ups #4 Xbox, NES, and Vita, Oh my!

Welcome back for another one of my pick ups videos! I decided to change up how I do them, So now moving forward I will try to show either the Trailer for each game, or at very least game play from every one of my pick ups moving forward. 
In this Video I have one PS Vita game pick up, 4 original xbox games, and 3 NES games. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think of the new format, as well as if you like these games I picked up. 




Games in this Video:
1. Earth Defense Force 2 Invaders from Planet Space
2. Dungeons and Dragons Heroes 
3. Nightmare Before Christmas Oogie's Revenge
4. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
5. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II the Sith Lords
6. Rad Racer
7. Rad Racer II
8. Maniac Mansion


Thanks for checking me out! 
-Retro Forward Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts